Simplified Lives staff is currently working with four different attorney’s offices – in five completely different scenarios.
- We are helping an estate attorney with a client whose wife recently died, now with medical problems of his own, who needed to be moved into a nursing home. Our professional photographer started the work by doing a complete photograph inventory/album of the home. Simplified Lives staff is working in the Southern Massachusetts home for the attorney, the niece (who is designated POA) and the real estate agent; by orchestrating the gentleman’s move to the nursing home, arranging for move of all items family wants to keep, and getting house cleaned out, cleaned and staged for the sale.
- Simplified Lives is working with a group of estate attorneys in Boston to help them move items for a client from a soon-to-be-on-the-market Florida condo. In 2017, this is the third client we have worked with for the firm. We are professionals in getting artwork and furniture moved to any location. We manage all the logistics and we work closely with the attorney’s office to give them continuous updates on the management of their clients move.
- Simplified Lives is working for the same Boston attorney’s group to help empty a storage space for estate dispersal. We have arranged for a one-day project, where all items will be displayed within the storage facility, while our professional move management staff is present, and we are being joined by a personal property estate appraiser. We will be working with our on-staff photographer to photo all items in storage to create a catalog for the attorney’s and their client.
- We have recently assisted an attorney in Sarasota, FL by creating a 100 page color catalog of a luxury estate he is working on in Cape Cod. The matriarch of the family is not able to travel to the multi-generational family summer home. Simplified Lives on-staff photographer spent 5 hours at the home, and per the client’s request created an extensive album. Six identical albums were sent to the attorney, for use with his client and the four children, at a Sarasota decision-making meeting.
- We are helping an attorney with the estate of his mother in Providence, RI. An exceptional resource, we not only sort and organize, but we can refer to professional personal property estate appraisers who can provide honest and knowledgeable advice for families making estate disbursement decisions. Our professional photographer will begin the work by photographing the entire condo with particular attention to the artwork, for a family catalog and estate record. We are able to document all items being sold, moved and donated; Simplified Lives is managing all of the artwork and furniture being moved to various family members.
One phone call from an attorney is all it takes; Simplified Lives will arrange a no- cost, no obligation consultation. We can handle a few details, a project or an entire move.