- (617) 701-7007
- (888) 755-5001
2Sisters Senior Living Advisors is a local, family owned and operated senior living referral and advisory service focusing on helping families navigate senior living and care options in Massachusetts. We are free to our clients as we are compensated by providers when services are chosen based on our recommendations. 2Sisters Senior Living Advisors works with all providers who are in good standing with the Executive Office of Elder Affairs. Our Senior Living Advisors work closely with each client to determine a personalized plan. We are Certified Senior Advisors (CSA)® who have dedicated our careers to serving and working with the aging population.
A Place for Mom was founded 15 years ago to help families navigate the maze of senior housing options. Since then, A Place for Mom has grown to become the largest senior living referral service in the U.S. and Canada. Although our company name focuses on “mom,” we help dad too! As well as uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters – anyone who is faced with finding the best senior living options for their loved ones.
- 1024 Chestnut St. Newton, MA 02464
EverPresent helps families enjoy their photos and home movies again. Our experienced technicians specialize in creating and organizing complete digital libraries of photos and home movies — both old and new. This includes digitizing aging VHS tapes, film reels, photo albums, and slides, and combining those files with new digital photos and videos. We go through and organize your entire digital collection to remove duplicates, make sure it’s safely backed up, and place files in chronological folders so everything is simple to find. Then it’s easier than ever to work with our talented designers to create incredible photo books, edited videos and slideshows to share with the entire family.
- 1.855.HHSMITH (447-6484)
Home Healthsmith believes that a safe, functional facility delivers freedom, mobility and confidence. We offer many solutions to help accommodate an individual’s needs such as elevators, stairlifts, wheelchair ramps, installation of grab bars and other accessibility equipment. These solutions allow individuals to maintain their level of comfort without compromising their health or safety.
- “Winner of the 2017 Excellence in Business Award for Small Business from the Newport County Chamber of Commerce”
- “Winner of the 2016 Rhode Island and New England Microenterprise Business of the Year by the U.S. Small Business Administration”
- “Winner of the 2016 Portsmouth Business of the Year”
Waste and Recycling Disposal Guarantee
- Paint- If paint is not dry it will be taken to a special section of the landfill or other disposal site for recycling.
- Household Chemicals- These items are on a case by case basis. Items is small bottles or aerosol cans can be disposed of as trash. If a customer has large quantities they will have to be brought to a special disposal site same as wet paint.
- Motor Oil and Fuel- Any full containers of motor oil or fuel are brought to approved auto waste disposal sites for drop off.
- Medical Waste- Waste Network does not get involved is this waste disposal but will give you our contact to do so.
- Televisions, Computers, Mattresses- These are all brought to different e-waste sites for recycling.
Appliances- These items are brought to approved metal recyclers that remove Freon before breaking down the material.
- Mattresses- These items are brought recyclers that break the mattresses down and reuse any usable materials.
Some of Waste Network Disposal Sites:
Covanta, Johnston Landfill, Conigliaro Industries, Brookline Transfer, NER, Mattress Recyclers, Grant, Full Circle Recycling, Atlantic Recycling, and Link Environmental.
Insurance and Guarantee
Waste Network carries high levels of insurance. We are required to by our larger property management groups we work with in New England. If requested we can provide our customers with documented proof where your waste has been disposed of. Waste Network guarantee’s that all materials are disposed of responsibly and legally.
The National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM) is the leading membership organization for Senior Move Managers and, as such, is the best place for you to find one. NASMM is recognized for its innovative programs and expertise related to senior move management, transition and relocation issues affecting older adults.
- NASMM members specialize in helping older adults and their families with the daunting process of downsizing and moving to a new residence.
- NASMM members are experienced professionals, bound by a pledge of integrity, committed to safety and ethics, and dedicated to continuing professional development.
- NASMM members will move you expertly, compassionately, and affordably.