Over the past summer, Simplified Lives brought two professional photographers onto our staff. They have been busy for a number of clients!
- Before a home is sorted and organized, packed and moved, many of our clients are delighted to have a color album/catalog of the home in its current – often beautifully appointed – state. Our photographer will spend as much time as necessary to capture the essence of the home and will take particular care with collections and artwork.
- We are working with moving companies to photograph houses and condos that are being emptied, as arrangements are made for insurance repairs or renovations. Movers can use our photographs to put items back into house and condos with great precision.
- Builders and designers can use our photographers work to help them resettle a family’s items after extensive renovations or restoration.
- We have been working with clients, locally, and in other states, to help them make disbursement decisions on personal property from family estates, through accurate photographs of artwork and collections.
- We are working with attorneys to help them create a document for client records of property and artwork.
- We are able to photograph, and capture the magic, of a family’s second home, if it is going on the market and there are many friends and relatives who would like to remember the vacation home.
Simplified Lives offers a free, no-obligation consultation for all photography work.