Very excited to be mentioned in Harvard Magazine’s “Home Sweet Home: Transform Your Space for Spring”, March-April 2019! As a Harvard alum (MPA’98) and founder of Simplified Lives, it is rewarding -and great marketing – to be recognized as “an organizational guru”!
Decluttering and downsizing are “hot topics” right now – Simplified Lives helps people in many different life situations get their homes decluttered and organized:
- People who are retiring and moving out of large homes to smaller spaces
- Families who are managing dispersal of an estate
- Professional couples who are building or moving into a second home
- Couples who are divorcing and need help moving out of a home
- Professionals who need help organizing a home office
- Busy families moving into larger homes
- Professionals being transferred in the USA or overseas
If you are ready to tackle a “spring cleaning project” to get your house, condo or vacation home decluttered and organized –let us help! We offer a free consultation to create a project plan and cost estimate.